Welcome To Animal Dentistry & Oral Surgery
Animal Dentistry & Oral Surgery, Inc. is a Veterinary Dental Specialty Practice located in Leesburg, Virginia. The practice was established in 1999 and is devoted exclusively to the oral surgical and dental health care needs of dogs and cats.
** Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: If you need us, we're here **
To best protect both you and our staff members, the following protocols will be in effect until further notice:
- We kindly ask that if you have any symptoms of acute respiratory illness or fever, please reschedule your appointment after your symptoms have resolved.
- At this time, we are not allowing any clientele inside our building. Please call us upon arrival to alert the staff that you are here. All communication with staff members will either be by phone or will be done outside, with a distance of 6 feet kept between all persons.
- Should the use of our restrooms be required, a staff member can escort you to a clean restroom.
- We will now require that our online forms be filled out and submitted before your scheduled appointment. If you should need assistance with this, please call the office and one of our staff members will walk you through it.
- We will only be accepting credit card payments over the phone at this time.
- All records, discharges, and receipts will be provided to you via email.
We truly appreciate your patience and understanding. We are taking every precaution to ensure that we can continue to care for your furry family members and to keep everyone healthy and protected in the process.
If the thought of a visit to the dentist makes both you and your pet want to hide under the bed, then let our team put you at ease!
We offer a warm and comfortable environment for you and your pet, and a personalized level of care that is rooted in communication and collaboration.
Animal Dentistry & Oral Surgery is a Veterinary Dental Specialty Practice located in Leesburg, Virginia, and is devoted exclusively to the oral surgical and dental health care needs of domestic pets. For twenty years we have treated clients in the Mid-Atlantic region with the highest quality veterinary dental and oral surgical care. Our practice is uniquely located in The Life Centre, a full-service veterinary specialty hospital, which offers our clients direct access to cutting edge veterinary technology and a wide range of specialists including cardiologists and a complete emergency and critical care team.
Our team is comprised of diverse experts in the field of veterinary dentistry. Dr. Mary Buelow is an American Veterinary Dental College board-certified dentist with advanced education and experience in oral surgery and dentistry. Dr. Buelow specializes in the treatment of dogs and cats and embraces a collaborative approach that emphasizes a partnership between owner and veterinarian in order to optimize oral health and well-being. She works alongside an accomplished team of Licensed Veterinary Technicians who are highly trained in the most advanced veterinary dentistry and anesthesia practices.